Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Blue Winds Dancing" by Tom Whitecloud

To choose something important to me, I could honestly ramble on all day! I will narrow the field and select from importance and that would definitely be the loves of my life which are my children. They are my loves, my life, and my reason for existence. They are blessing from up above and I thank God everyday that he has given me life to share with my beautiful little creatures. Yep, I'm a proud mama:)

My first born was my bouncing baby boy whom we named Kaden. He is now 7 years old and keeps me on my toes. He was born 10 days early and he to this day is ALWAYS early. He goes to bed EARLY and you know what that means.....yep he gets up with the chickens! To describe my sweet boy, he is 4'2" tall and weighs in at a whopping 50 lbs. When his hair gets a little long he has golden blond curls but mainly in the front. His normal cut is somewhat of a bowl cut but blend in the back. He has gazing blue eyes with a sweet little, missing his front teeth, SMILE! He was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 3 and is always up for a challenge. I believe he lives in his own little world sometimes but I know one day he will overcome it. He is always on the go and keeps me on my toes. He is a very sneaky kid and you have to keep a watch. He does a lot of things to get attention but all with good reason. He is very mean but at times affectionate to his sister. He loves her and wants to do everything like her, even it means playing with Barbie and baby dolls.

On to my second child, my big, big, big girl named Haven. By overstating the big, I mean she was born @10lbs. and was 23 1/2inches long. Yea, she was a WHOPPER to say the least. She will be turning the big 4 next month and she already knows everything. Her favorite phrases are, "I know mom," "I'm a big girl," "I can do it all by myself." She is so independent and just what I needed. She helps to balance out my son and she really helps to calm him at times. Could be why she is so smart and knows it all:) To describe my princess, she is 3'3" tall and weighs  32 lbs. She has sparkling baby blues with straight as a board blond hair down her back. She has a beautiful smile with no teeth missing yet and with an sassy attitude that can get a statue to jump. She rules her daddy and grandpa and knows how to work her magic to get what she wants. She is very smart and always stays a step ahead and knows exactly what to say to pull at your heart strings. She believes she is a beautiful princess and of course she is, I would never tell her different. She is a loving and passionate child who knows no strangers. She has a mind of her own but what child doesn't and she has a way of making us laugh all the time. The saying, "Kids say the darnedest things" applies to Miss Haven all the way.

My children as you can see are my life! I always put God first, my family second, and work and school third. I long for the day that I will be able to focus more on them, my life is so busy right now with full-time school and work but I keep telling myself its all for them. I'm working to provide a better future for them and I wish them the best in life and I try my best to be the best mom I can be and give all I can give.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a wonderful family. I have 3 boys. The oldest are twins and what an adventure that was and still is. Then came my youngest. What a handful. He has ADHD and I had to fight him and his teachers from K-12 grades. He is a mamma's boy. I guess that's my fault. They are all three the center of my life. And I thank God for them each day. They are all different and unique but I love them all the same. I know it is hard to deal with a special needs child, but, God would not have blessed you with him if he did not know for sure that you could handle it. Before, I had my twins I was so worried about caring for 2 at onetime. My grandmother told me something I will never forget. She said God will never put more on you than you can handle. With his help of course. I enjoyed reading our blog it is very touching and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete