Friday, March 25, 2011

Parties, Parties, and more Parties.....

Whew, I'm a busy girl!!! Besides work, school and a family, I have a sis that is getting ready to give birth to her first baby. A sweet little boy who is due in June. I can't wait and then I'm like OMGosh I've got so much to plan and get ready and it just doesn't seem like we have much time. I have a shower coming up for her in a couple of weeks which will be her diaper shower. Followed by my daughters birthday party the next day and then her other "normal" shower the following month. Who knew you would need so many showers to get all that you need for a small one. But that is one thing she is going to figure out soon. She only had to take care of herself and most recently her husband so this will be a rude awakening but also a pleasurable experience that will bring so many memories. Some trying and some wonderful but no matter what it will be so worth it. There is no feeling like hat first time they hand you your fresh little bundle of joy. No words can describe to feeling that comes over you at that time. It brings a lifetime full of happiness and some sadness. I'm so excited for her to experience this and it will be here before we know it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment