Friday, March 25, 2011

Cutting it CLOSE!!!

I'm really cutting it close with assignments lately. Which is sooooo unlike me because I'm always trying to get ahead and keep a safe distance. I feel so overwhelmed!!! Maybe I shouldn't have such a full load right now. Its the halfway mark and a lot is due plus Anatomy is TOUGH:-/ I have a very strict and prompt professor which I appreciate but sometimes its hard to follow. He gives so much homework then complains about having to grade all weekend. I get it believe me! Do you really think I want to spent my weekends doing homework???? Not hardly! I have two small children who are doing without me right now and not to mention the sleep deprivation. I thought I didn't sleep when my kids were babies, boy was I wrong. I get less sleep now and they sleep all night long. Looking forward to the summer so I can get that much needed break. Oh summer how I wish you could be here tomorrow:) I'll stop there with my vent for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment