Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Club

I love to read!!! I just wish I had more time to leisure read instead of reading for assignments. My fellow coworkers have came up with the idea of a book club and we started two weeks ago. Some have already finished their book and I'm not even halfway there. I try to take at least 20 minutes a day and leisure read because I find it very relaxing.

We started the book club with Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I discovered Kristen over the summer before I started school and it was love at first sight:) I read Between Sisters and gave it rave reviews as it was a story that pulled me in head first and I lived it. I really played it all in my mind as I was reading and never wanted to put it down. It was both touching and reliable. I love the books where the story line is very attracting and makes you yearn for more. Lucky for me she has several books available that I can download to my Nook and read til my heart's desire this summer. Gosh I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment